1. Our Pets Health (the “Company”), located at ‘www.ourpetshealth.com’ (“the Website”).
2. While the Company consists of various professional staffs including registered veterinarians and other members of the professional team, unless otherwise specified and agreed in writing between the Company and you, any information contained on the Website and/or any correspondences made between the Company and its staff and you shall not be construed as forming a patient-veterinary relationship for the purpose of rendering medical care and services whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, any information provided shall not be construed as specific, individual patient medical advice or treatment recommendation.
3. The contents in the Website are not, without limitations, medical advice and/or professional advice and should not be construed and/or considered to be.
4. No Veterinary Medical Advice
4.1 The Website may contain general medical information in respect of pets.
4.2 In the event that any information in the Website relates to, without limitations, any veterinary health and/or veterinary medical suggestions to be provided / advertised by any veterinary medical professionals and/or otherwise (as the case may be), in no circumstances should such content be construed and/or an attempt to be considered for the use of diagnose, treatment, cure or prevention of any conditions, health problems or illnesses in respect of your pets.
4.3 You are specifically reminded and advised to contact your pet’s primary veterinary care physician for specific treatment and care.
5. No Warranties
5.1 The general veterinary medical information on the Website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
5.2 Without limiting the scope of Clause 5.1 herein, we do not warrant and/or represent that the veterinary medical information on the Website :-
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
6. Veterinary Medical Assistance
6.1 You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to veterinary medical advice from your primary veterinary physicians or other professional veterinary healthcare provider.
6.2 If you have any specific questions about any veterinary medical matter, you should consult your primary veterinary physicians or other professional healthcare provider.
6.3 If you think your pet(s) may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
6.4 You should never cause delay to your pet(s) in respect of seeking veterinary medical advice, disregard veterinary medical advice or discontinue veterinary medical treatment because of information on the Website.
7. Interactive features
7.1 The Website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
7.2 You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the Website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
7.3 Any assistance you may receive using any of the Website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
8. All information contained and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and is not and should not be in any way construed or interpreted as veterinary medical advice.
9. The Company is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur to you or your pet(s) from any of the information on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
10. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
11. The Company, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available in the Website.
12. The Company does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
13. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
14. The Company and the contents and/or information in the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the Website, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information in the Website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
15. Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
16. Without prejudice to Clause 15 herein, nothing in this disclaimer will :-
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
17. By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any third party medical professional(s) and/or any services provided to you by the third party medical professional(s) is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third party medical professional(s), and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third party medical professional(s) and the Company will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
18. In the event that the Company becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party medical professional(s) and/or any services provided to you by the third party medical professional(s).
Effective as of 26/09/2017.